The Mission Health application will:
• Help to improve Veterans health while engaging them in personal change behavior and inter-service contests.
• Allow Veterans to pick a service branch to compete against (Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines).
• Allow Vets to sign up, and write their own "change challenge."
• Show progress of goals in various graphic displays to include number of team members and progress towards goals.
• Allow Veterans to rate how well they have achieved their "Change Challenge“ during their two-week challenge. At the beginning and end of the challenge, the Veterans report how they feel about their health. Points are assigned to reflect both participation, and goal achievement.
• Present a summary Health Score for each service branch every month. The Score is based on measurable indicators of health from the VHA Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS) - blood pressures, cholesterol measures, body mass index (a combination of weight and height). The Score also includes components from the Veteran's self-reported health entered in the game
Reviews (Phase: Peer)
There is no review at this time. To submit one, please log in.