1. Modified Date does not appear in the Problem List Clinical Reports
within CPRS V29. CQ 21708, HD 926500
2. The Pharmacy Re-engineering team reported an issue with the
Application Programming Interface (API) that is used to check for the
presence of a specific orderable item within quick orders. The text of
the message referred to them as Lab orderable items, rather than Pharmacy
orderable items. This patch corrects this problem. CQ 21451
3. Utilize the full ICN for data requests to the HDR from RDI
4. This patch will remove all components of the National Utility that
was delivered in patch OR*3*378. This will only affect sites that were
test sites for patch OR*3*378.
5. There are certain scenarios where medications with only Local Possible
Dosages (LPD) were appending the drug name to the dosage when performing
Dosing Order Checks and when sending the order to backdoor pharmacy. The
presence of this extra data would cause the Dosing order checks to fail.
This patch removes the drug name from the dosage when performing the
Dosing checks and when sending the order to backdoor pharmacy.
6. When performing the dose check on an order with a local possible
dosage, the OR GTX INSTRUCTIONS dialog response is sent to the Pharmacy
dosing API. In certain instances, the value for this dialog response is
not acceptable as a dose string and the dosing order check is not
7. Error IV+7^ORDSGCHK was happening due to orders placed by the Class
III software VISTA CHEMOTHERAPY MANAGER. This patch makes a defensive
change to prevent this error.
Reviews (Phase: Peer)
There is no review at this time. To submit one, please log in.