The Provider to Provider Messaging mobile application will:
- Provide bi-directional staff to staff secure, quick, HIPAA compliant messages
- Portray messages as a dialog between individuals
- Note: This exchange may have PHI/PII and thus follows the delivery mechanism that the user and VA policy specifies for sensitive information, which ensures that data is encrypted in transit and at rest.
- The intended users of the app include any VA facility staff members with a GFE device registered in the AirWatch MDM. The app will be used to as a communication tool to send and receive messages between staff members.
- The app will help promote quick and effective communications between VA staff members.
Reviews (Phase: Peer)
There is no review at this time. To submit one, please log in.