Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS) provides an integrated patient record system for clinicians, managers, Quality Assurance (QA) staff, and researchers. The primary goal of CPRS is to provide a fast and easy-to-use application that makes available to providers the information needed in the clinical workflow process. CPRS user interface is integrated with Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VistA) to facilitate reviewing, documenting and preserving of coordinated care information and improved accessibility of online clinical information and results.
The purpose of CPRS v32 Development Modernization Enhancements (DME) is to produce CPRS v32 by implementing 25 requirements that come from New Service Requests (NSRs), trouble tickets, and patient safety issues.
This includes the following items in increment 2:
• Drug Allergy Order Check
• Changes to Nurse Order Verification
• Clinical Reminder Code Space Expansion
• Add Address of Performing Lab to Reports
• Prevent Confusion over CPRS Status Display
• Change in Unflagging Capabilities
• CPRS Notification Alert Processing
• Identify Req Flds TIU Note Template Req
• Adverse Reaction Reporting File Mods
• Allergy Order Check Enhancement
• First Dose Enhancement in CPRS
• Button Link No Assessment Warn to Allergy
• Real Time Notification of Pot. Missed Orders
• Enhanced Allergy Checks –COTS
• Changes to Allergy/Pharmacy Packages
• Order Flag Recommendations
Reviews (Phase: Peer)
There is no review at this time. To submit one, please log in.