* Many bug fixes to Kernel Routines that work with GT.M, including many speed optimizations.
* IPv6 Support for GT.M.
* Better and faster System Status report.
* Support for GT.M on macOS and GT.M on Cygwin x86-32.
* Implementation of previously redacted code for cryptography in XUSHSH.
* Broker Multi-threaded Listener for GT.M.
Full feature list can be found at: https://github.com/shabiel/Kernel-GTM/releases/tag/XU-8.0-10001
Unit Tests should provide close to 100% coverage for GT.M related Kernel Routines and 100% coverage for the PORTIONS of the code in X* routines that were modified to better support GT.M.
Reviews (Phase: Peer)
There is no review at this time. To submit one, please log in.