HELP-PROMPT: Enter "??" for more info on SMTP addresses. Length of address must be between 12 and 60 characters.
DESCRIPTION: This is the SMTP address for the OUTLOOK mail group or person who should receive the Radiology Performance Indicator Summary Report. The SMTP address is the form of the e-mail address that a user from the Internet
would use when sending e-mail to Outlook.
The SMTP address of the mail group or user can be found as follows from the OUTLOOK Address Book:
1. Double click on the name of the Mail Group or person
from the Outlook Address Book
2. Select the "E-mail Addresses" tab
3. The SMTP address is displayed after the first "SMTP:" line.
It will have the format @domain.ext
In the address book, there's a group name called "VAH FAKE Report".
To find that group name's SMTP address from OUTLOOK:
1. Tools --> Address Book
2. Enter VAH FAKE Report inside the box called
"Type Name or Select from List:"
3. A new screen entitled "VAH FAKE Report Properties" should be
4. Click on the tab entitled "E-mail Addresses"
5. A new box should be displayed.
6. The "SMTP:" line would have the SMTP address for "VAH FAKE
Report". It would be something like: VAHFAKEReport@va.med.gov
If there is an "SMTP:" line and another "smtp:" line, use
the SMTP address from the all caps "SMTP:" line.
7. The e-mail address you enter MUST end in @domain.ext
HELP-PROMPT: Enter Y if this address is for Headquarters, so that it will not receive manually initiated reports, but will only receive the automatic mid-month report.
DESCRIPTION: This field is used to flag the Outlook SMTP address for Headquarters.
The performance indicator options will check this field to determine if a report should be sent to the corresponding SMTP address.
If this field is "Y", then the corresponding SMTP address would receive the automatic mid-month report. But it will only receive manually initiated reports if that report was requested for (1) a full month's data (any
full month in the past), and (2) the user replies "Y" to the question about sending the output to "OQP Performance Mgmt".
If this field is "N", then the corresponding SMTP address would receive all reports, whether automatic or manually initiated.